The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 12-02-2019, 10:34 AM

I'm late to this party, but I'm thankful for family to share in my musical interests. My daughter and I are really starting to play along well together, as she plays violin. We have been working on some fiddle tunes and it is fun. My brother in law dabbles in guitar as well, and his son is taking lessons. It's great.

From a materialistic standpoint, I'm thankful that I found my Taylor 717. It just sounds amazing and gives me exactly what I want from a guitar.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:12 PM

Default Ok, you sold me Shades, Ordering a 717BE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades of Blue View Post
I'm late to this party, but I'm thankful for family to share in my musical interests. My daughter and I are really starting to play along well together, as she plays violin. We have been working on some fiddle tunes and it is fun. My brother in law dabbles in guitar as well, and his son is taking lessons. It's great.

From a materialistic standpoint, I'm thankful that I found my Taylor 717. It just sounds amazing and gives me exactly what I want from a guitar.
Based on spending a couple of my off days trying to read every post on your 717, I have caught the bug, and have ordered one myself

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion