The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 10-20-2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbolaya View Post
I would like the fine AGF moderators and "be nice" rule to apply to the rest of the internet and society in general. Disagreements are ok, but let's discuss with civility and respect for one another. Life is so much better for all that way.

Oh, and maybe for the Halcyon that I ordered to arrive before the year is up. It might just make it!
Sorry if I contributed to an escalation of the nonsense. Seemed to me to be out-of-hand, but that's not a good reason for me to make it worse, and I reckon that I might have said something in support of the OP without being so testy about it.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaokemonk View Post
I see that the word "halcyon" has a bunch of different meanings. Leaves me wondering which one you are waiting for?
http://www.halcyonguitars.com
Ed bond in vancouver. Not the bird, or calm, or wealthy. Those are good things too.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djg View Post
Sorry if I contributed to an escalation of the nonsense. Seemed to me to be out-of-hand, but that's not a good reason for me to make it worse, and I reckon that I might have said something in support of the OP without being so testy about it.
No worries. This one went a little off the rails but for the most part agf is really nice. I was more referring to Facebook or really any corner of the internet and people call each other "libTards", "republiCONs", or much worse. Anyone remember the saying "Uninted we stand, divided we fall"? Americans can't even talk to each other anymore. Sad.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:52 AM

And to get the thread back on track.

I'd like to add some more lessons to my list.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion