View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 03:44 PM

Wow! I guess this is hitting pretty close to home for a lot of us. My dilemma is that I have this great 1968 Gibson 335 that I love dearly. My only electric. I started out on acoustic and have always been either acoustic or pedal steel electric but only the second electric guitar player in bands if needed. Now that I'm getting older and my band days are behind me I still play the 335 but most of the time I don't even plug it in! The kicker is that I play most all acoustic these days but I don't have a great high end acoustic to play. I have an early 80's Morris that is adequate at best. If I sell the 335 I could get a pretty decent acoustic guitar. But I just can't quite turn loose of the 335 just yet even though it does not get much playing time and somebody who really knows how to play like Larry Carlton could get a fantastic guitar instead of me letting it sit with little playing time on it. But then, there's that sellers remorse thing, too. I've been wrestling with this for some time and probably will for some time to come, still.
Dirty 30's Parlor 7 series
2007 Redline Rambler Square Neck Resonator

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB1...K6oxpANeRr1_oQ