The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 06-16-2014, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roylor4 View Post
Nice pick Floridagull! i looked at/thought about the 450C but the 11/16 nut width was a deal breaker. Almost every Cort I have played punched about it's weight class with good build quality.

I don't know, but I assume (like you) that the sides are the same as the C model - laminate. Back has more effect on tone anyways. After you've had it a while could you post your impressions on it? Build quality, tone, volume , playability? I don't have any all hogs and would eventually like one.

Congrats on a nice new guitar!

Roy
Thank you, sir!

As of right now, the build quality is excellent - the tone, crisp and even across all strings - volume quite sufficient - surprising, actually - and very playable - great action, nice neck. Wolfe Guitars does have a habit of setting up their guitars before putting them out, though.

Like I said, it spoke to me - very clearly...
Old 04-25-2017, 12:40 AM

I have the cort luce l450o, find it on amazon France, the guitar is amazing, wide nut and the sound improve day day....but hard to find in shop.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:42 AM
Charter Member

Nice NGD. Congratulations and enjoy.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion