The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 01-16-2001, 02:16 PM

Post 3xxK 's

Does any one know the complete line up of koa wood 3xx's? I know 310K and 314K for sure. Are there any ohters? I can't find them on Taylor's website. Are they still available anywhere?

Thanks for the help
Old 01-16-2001, 02:22 PM

There is a discussion thread (way back, like page 3) entitled "310K limited edition - how many made?". You should check that out. It has some numbers in it which might be helpful.

I know that "some" are still out there, "somewhere". One of my local dealers still has a 310Kce and a 314kce.

You should check out www.buffalobroguitars.com they seem to have EVERYTHING. Just drop them an e-mail. I mean, they had 4 2000 limited 814-bce's in stock!!!

There isn't and hasn't been any info on the web site regarding these, I got my info directly from Taylor.

Hope that helps. Happy hunting!

------------------
Jeff Preston
Indianapolis, IN
"All" my gear - http://php.spea.iupui.edu/jdpresto

[This message has been edited by jdpresto (edited 01-16-2001).]
Old 01-16-2001, 08:17 PM

Woe is me...Woe is me...
If only I posted where I was going a little bit earlier, then I could have stopped by that shop in Carlsbad. I was in that very city too with nothing to do, so we went outlet shopping, after stopping in on their Visitor Center of Carlsbad (which was filled with a bunch of old people and reminded me of Florida....). Anyways, I'll be sure to be posting if I go on anymore Road Trips in hope of finding another Gem of a shop. =)
Randall
Old 01-16-2001, 10:43 PM

BTW if you happen to buy at Buffalo Bros. They have a very interesting policy. They will credit you 100% of purchase price to any upgrade in store with your receipt.Apparently good as long as they are in business and with a few other minor proviso's (check their website) IMHO that's a GREAT deal,and one of the reasons I just purchased from them.
Old 01-16-2001, 10:57 PM

My Lord. B-lo Bros home pic made my mouth water. Argh!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion