The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 09-07-2022, 05:05 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianw View Post
Actually, I've had a hard time finding JP armrests, especially the slimline. Other than Elderly ($30 + $10 shipping) I haven't found many places that stock them. Checked Amazon, Reverb and Ebay. Lots of $10 knock offs out out there, though. Tempting.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianw View Post
I recently bought an Eastman AC108CE-LTD GrandConcert with a matte finish

I bought one new (#199 out of 200 built). Love it for fingerstyle but I believe the light weight build w/ the Adirondack top provides a balanced, open punch when strummed even without an armrest (for my personal style). I'm sure an armrest could even further enhance it's tone and volume (eliminating damping). I would be interested to know the armrest make and model you've chosen.

Curious if you selected an armrest yet... I'm considering either the John Pearse Junior or the Slimline....

The website http://jpstrings.com/armrest.htm has stencils to cut out to check the fit for your guitar.

Last edited by FingahPickah; 09-07-2022 at 06:00 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion