The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 03-06-2012, 07:24 PM

Default Just an idea for sellers

When I check out the classified guitar section on this web site I often see something I am interested in and would be more interested if I could tell what state, city or area of the country it is from so I would know how far it would have to be shipped or if I could try it out before buying, I know many people may think this is crazy but I think more people would get interest in there classified items with this info. Good luck with your sales Ralph
Old 03-06-2012, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipperzipper View Post
When I check out the classified guitar section on this web site I often see something I am interested in and would be more interested if I could tell what state, city or area of the country it is from so I would know how far it would have to be shipped or if I could try it out before buying, I know many people may think this is crazy but I think more people would get interest in there classified items with this info. Good luck with your sales Ralph
I agree, always better to try a guitar if you have the opportunity to do so.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Charter Member

I also agree. Face-to-face trades are far preferable when possible and short-distance shipping is better than long-distance. In fact, I wish more members would at least list their state of residence in their post headers. Giving the state really doesn't compromise security in any way but it can facilitate getting together, sharing common interests, or otherwise communicating in person.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion