The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 09-23-2009, 07:58 AM
Charter Member

Default Heads-up for Fretboard Journal Talk Radio fans

I just discovered that you can subscribe to the Fretboard Journal Talk Radio podcasts for free on iTunes. You can also listen to any "episode" without subscribing. This interface is an easy way to listen to them on your computer. You can download the ones you want (the listings also say who the guest is), and have them on hand in iTunes when you want to give a listen. Of course, if you use an iPod or iPhone, you can also sync the podcasts onto the portable device. This may be old news to many of you but I don't recall having see it mentioned before.

If you open iTunes (v. 9.0 is the latest, released earlier this month), go to the iTunes store, click on podcasts at the top of the page and then, in the little search window at the upper right, enter "fretboard journal," it should take you to the right place. Click on the magazine cover to see a list of the episodes. The most recent podcast featured Dana Bourgeois, by the way. You can also leave a review, as I did.

Last edited by devellis; 09-23-2009 at 08:03 AM. Reason: added some info about navigating to podcasts

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion