The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 11-22-2010, 08:11 PM
Charter Member

Well, I don't have it any longer, but my brother-in-law does. I kept tripping over the 1-11/16 nut, which worked fine for a few things, but was really too tight for my hands. He's always played Martin D's, and handles it perfectly. It is an outstanding guitar, and I admire it every week when we get together to play, and even pick it up, strum it, and lament letting him have it, but keeping it "in-family" is as close as I can get to keeping it myself without my wife counting it against me - And I know it'll come back to me if anything ever happens to him.

The LSH brings alot of balance, and the guitar is visually wonderful. If you can find one, ( and you like the 1-11/16" ), I'd say jump -

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion