The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 01-06-2010, 09:29 PM

Default Great Florida tech found

Just a quick recommendation for a really great job done for me. There was a thread earlier looking for a good tech in northern Florida, this shop is on the nature coast area. Quality Guitars in Springhill Fla. They are a premier Taylor shop who recently was chosen for a Taylor road show.

John Lewis is their onsite tech and this guy does clean work, and in my case abides by his time estimates. I recently got a set of Gotoh minis for my Larrivee 12 string with Amber buttons and didn't want to mess with them myself for fear of getting into more than it appeared to entail. He estimated it would take a week to work it in and that's what it took, no muss no fuss. There is not a tell tale sign anywhere these did not come as original equipment. No scratches, no fill I could find, cleaned the whole thing and adjusted the truss and action. I highly recommend these guys, I have had some good work before and can say I consider this some of the best and on time too. If you need a good tech in northern Florida give John Lewis a shot at the job, just call Randy (the gen. mngr.) they are on the net.

http://www.qualityguitars.com/

Here's a shot of the finished project.

Kids got the others

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=797065

Last edited by Michael T; 01-06-2010 at 09:39 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion