The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 01-28-2016, 10:53 PM
Charter Member

Default Fishman FT-2 Tuner

Just wanted to spread the word on the Fishman FT-2 tuner a bit...

I was sent this tuner as a free gift after an order from Forum sponsor Shoreline Music not long ago (thanks, John!), and I have to say... I really really have been liking it.

I have the usual suspects in tuners as well: Snark, Planet Waves, Intellitouch, TC Electronic Polytune... And out of all of them the Fishman is fast becoming my favorite. It grabs onto the note quickly, is pretty accurate, and the display is among the easiest to read of all the clip on tuners I've used. You can rotate the display to any viewing angle too which is really nice.

Possibly my favorite feature is the lack of buttons on the tuner - you simply fold the display up into viewing position to turn the tuner on, and fold it back down to turn the tuner off.

I haven't been using it for that long so we will see how it holds up over time, but so far this is quite an excellent tuner!

Side note - Shoreline Music, and John, are simply incredible to deal with, and I could not possibly recommend them any more highly. Super classy people and a wonderful company.

Cheers!
-Mike

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion