The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 02-10-2022, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solina Dave View Post
I don't think I'm going to worry too much about it. I'm just curious, and value the opinions of other knowledgeable people. When it comes to opinions about guitars, it's all about the Acoustic Guitar Forum for me.
I'm not a great guitarist, but I have had expensive high-end guitars over the years that I honestly never felt really all that comfortable with. Everytime I'd look at it, and consider picking it up and playing it, I get this feeling that the guitar is saying, "Dave, if you're going to play me, you'd better play me good." Pressure? So now I have a small group of good sounding, relatively inexpensive, very playable guitars. I play them all quite often, and I don't fret over them all that much. I have them all out on stands so there handy when the mood strikes. Sometimes I just like to look at them. They're like artwork. In a case, they're all alone. I don't think I'll ever buy another really serious high-end guitar. I couldn't afford it even if I wanted too. So if, perish the thought, one of my low-end guitars has structural problems, I won't have to go running down the street screaming! I'll just make a planter out of it, and buy another one.

Cheers......Dave .........PS...I almost forgat your question. The room's 12'x12', but theirs an opening (no door) to a 10'x10' kitchen, and on another wall a 4' opening (again no door) to a large 12'x20' living room.

This is a good post. I like it.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion