The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 02-02-2022, 04:50 PM
Charter Member

Default Bought ESP LTD TL-6 with B-Band

Got it for a great price from Sam Ash. It's needed very sparingly with a cover band I play in. The B Band should be an upgrade to the current Sonicore and using a Body Rez pedal may get me some decent tones.

I'll let you all know how it turns out!!
Old 02-02-2022, 05:20 PM

I've always been super impressed with the quality/ value on pretty much any ESP/LTD product I've come across. That said, while B-band electronics were pretty good, unless something has changed it is my understanding that they have gone out of buisness. I currently have a guitar with a B Band system in it that isnt working, and finding parts is quite difficult.
Old 02-02-2022, 05:44 PM

I had some guitars with the AST+UST combo. I thought the electronics sounded very nice. It’s a shame they went under.
Old 02-10-2022, 11:36 AM
Charter Member

So, the guitar came through with a Fishman Sonicore. Not bad, just not great. I will probably seek to swap it out. Any thoughts on the ease of such a task?

Thanks
Ron

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion