The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 10-26-2020, 02:37 PM
Charter Member

Default Guitar send through reverb arrived damaged

Hi!
Unfortunately I sent a guitar through reverb and when it arrived, the top was cracked. I took detailed photos of the condition during packaging and of the process of my packaging. I packaged it extremely well. The buyer sent me photos and the packaging doesn’t appear to be too beat up. It went from Florida to Nebraska so the weather difference could have caused the top to split. Anyway my questions is is there anything I can do? I bought the shipping label through reverb with their signature required and their full protection. I’ve never sold through reverb let alone shipped a guitar ever so I don’t really know what to do from here.
Old 10-26-2020, 03:04 PM

The first thing to do is talk to Reverb and tell them what happened. If you had signature guarantee on the package and bought the shipping label from Reverb, chances are you have some sort of damage insurance. But the first step is to contact Reverb and describe the situation
Old 10-26-2020, 03:24 PM
Charter Member

Thanks for the reply! I did contact reverb as I figured that would be the obvious first step. I was just asking on here as I know reverb takes some time to respond and so I just wanted to get an idea of what I should expect.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion