The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 10-02-2008, 12:06 PM

Here's the scoop . . . I had the same thing happen to me recently (also with Jim).

I asked Jim about it. He said that Taylor was registering all the sold guitars that dealers were reporting during the months of August and September.

Why?

They have some sort of contest going, and you have to register the guitar to be entered.

Which reminds me, I need to call Taylor and have them register the guitar in MY name, not in my company's name.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:45 PM

it's under my name...but thanks for all the replys...i'll try to call jim to clarify

Taylor 816ce
Old 10-03-2008, 05:19 AM

One note, when I had to bring my Taylor in for service the service center requested my receipt! I am not sure if this is a one off or a Taylor policy. I asked the tech "what if I lost the receipt" he said then as long as I have ID that matches the info on file at Taylor I would be fine.

Too many to list & changes to fast to maintain.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion