The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 02-16-2022, 06:54 PM

I sorta do that. I have about 30 hanging up in my studio. That includes both acoustic and electric. That's all the room there is, so the rest are put away in cases and get rotated out from time to time.
Old 02-17-2022, 08:03 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormin1155 View Post
I sorta do that. I have about 30 hanging up in my studio. That includes both acoustic and electric. That's all the room there is, so the rest are put away in cases and get rotated out from time to time.
That's a boat load of instruments! Thought about an addition
Old 02-17-2022, 08:05 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. beaumont View Post
I don't, but a custom 0-15 is a VERY nice surprise.
Sure is.....
Old 02-17-2022, 08:09 AM

Talking

[QUOTE=Bridgepin;6935107] I made a guitar stand that can hold 8 guitars at once so I play those mostly and when I get a hankering to change a couple of those out with the 7 I still have in the closet....Yes, I know I am a guitar hoarder, I just can't help myself."

That's another hiding place we must discuss
Old 02-17-2022, 10:39 AM

Nothing but dust balls under my bed, but I do rotate my guitars, of which there are many. About 10 of them are cheaper model electrics that I bought over the years to experiment on, and play perfectly well, but those don't go into the rotation. (because I have much better electrics that I do play) Those live in the closet. Eventually I'll probably donate them to some music program or school, since they aren't worth a lot if I sold them. I keep 1 acoustic and 1 electric on stands at all times, and the rest are either hanging on the wall or in cases. This week the guitars on stands are an '89 American Std Strat that I bought new, and a Taylor 362ce that's a year old.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion