The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-04-2005, 08:28 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default Anyone remember RuDelle guitars?

Back when my music interests changed from Led Zeppelin to James Taylor, my Dad bought me a RuDelle acoustic 12-string model "Brandy 12". It was his way of supporting my obsession with music at the time. This Italian-made guitar has a bolted on neck, adjusting screws on the bridge to tweak the saddle, and is heavy as ****.

The guitar didn't get much playing time insofar as I wanted to be a fingerpicker more than a strummer. Now, 34 years later, I'm dusting off the old girl, replacing the tuners, strings and getting it setup to strum a little.

I did a websearch for RuDelle guitars and found one listing for the Brandy 12 among a group of "fetish" guitars from someone's collection (www.fetishguitars.com). Are there any other golden oldies out there that have run across a Rudelle in their travels?
Old 10-14-2015, 06:26 PM

I know this was a 10 year old post but I have a vintage pee early 70's Rudelle plainsman 6 that I'm trying to get info on. It was passed down from my mom who got it second hand in the early 70's great condition still (been kept in a case and rarely played over the last 40 years. Let me know if you found any more info on them. Here is mine, http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/du...?sort=3&page=1

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion