The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 08-02-2001, 12:52 PM

Talking My Taylor takes the stage soon.

Our band has it's first gig with the new line-up this month. Can't wait to get out there and play. Our lead singer will play it on one of the tunes while I play electric. I'll probably only play it on one or two. We like to ROCK! LOUD! We're really a one guitar band, but she's playing on a song she wrote. If you have a moment crusie by our website and let me know what you think.

www.lessthanperfect.com

got GAS?
Old 08-02-2001, 02:31 PM
AGF Owner & Founder

That's great to hear! Good luck on your gig. I hope you take some pictures of that Taylor in action for the mugshot section.

J.R.
Old 08-02-2001, 10:32 PM

Cool

First time Ive seen a cover charge at a church. You will never forget the first time(unless you were a teen in the 60s), Rock the house!! JW
Old 08-03-2001, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JW:
<STRONG>First time Ive seen a cover charge at a church. You will never forget the first time(unless you were a teen in the 60s), Rock the house!! JW</STRONG>

LOL

It's a fund raiser. We're just glad to be playing. This is the third "Rock the Flock" The first one was a fund raiser $2 cover it was packed. The second one was free, not a good turnout. Go figure.

got GAS?
Old 08-03-2001, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Wanker:
<STRONG>
LOL

It's a fund raiser. We're just glad to be playing. This is the third "Rock the Flock" The first one was a fund raiser $2 cover it was packed. The second one was free, not a good turnout. Go figure.</STRONG>
Aint it funny, I guess if its free its to good to be true. We did a fund raiser and it was just a give what you want for childrens shelters. Only had about 50 people show up but rasied 4500 dollars. Somebody dropped an envelope with 4K in it. You just never know..JW
Old 08-04-2001, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JW:
<STRONG>
Quote:
Originally posted by Wanker:
[qb]
LOL

It's a fund raiser. We're just glad to be playing. This is the third "Rock the Flock" The first one was a fund raiser $2 cover it was packed. The second one was free, not a good turnout. Go figure.</STRONG>
Aint it funny, I guess if its free its to good to be true. We did a fund raiser and it was just a give what you want for childrens shelters. Only had about 50 people show up but rasied 4500 dollars. Somebody dropped an envelope with 4K in it. You just never know..JW[/QB]
I think the fact that it's free might indicate that if it's not worth paying for it must not be good.

got GAS?
Old 08-04-2001, 09:44 PM

Cool

A couple of year back the "Rolling Stones" gave a free concert here. I guess for free they were OK. But you know it was free, what can you expect(They were still great after all these years). The best things in life are sometimes free. JW

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion