The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 09-19-2021, 07:49 AM

Interesting about the A&L Legacy series

http://www.artandlutherieguitars.com/featrues
Old 09-19-2021, 05:07 PM
Charter Member

I was away for a surfing trip for a few days last week. And I had a couple of sessions sitting in the sunshine on the campsite and beach car park just playing and singing.

I'm sure that there are better guitars out there that I could find. But, for the moment, I really couldn't ask for more than this little instrument is giving me. It's a good "fit" for how I play and sing (both of which are at a pretty basic standard!) and also where I play and sing (a "fine" guitar would not stand up to my lifestyle).

I'm not going to say that my "wrong" guitar "punches above its weight" or "sounds like a $2000 guitar" or "is the best guitar in its price point" etc. I'm just going to say that it really suits me.

I've played and studied traditional noter/drone mountain dulcimer for many years. And I used to play dobro in a bluegrass band.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion