The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 03-16-2004, 12:12 AM

Default NASHVILLE STAR...A lot of Taylor Players

It seems many of these contestants are TAYLOR enthusiasts. I've seen 600, 700, 800 series. The x14 seem to be the most popular.
Old 03-16-2004, 06:02 AM

Yes, I found it fun naming all the guitars to my wife. The only trouble I had was the one in black. It looked cool enough but with all the nivce materials used to make these guitars, it seems ashame to cover it up with black laquor.

BTW, keep an eye on George Canyon from Pictou, Nova Scotia (Canada). He lives about 1 1/2 hours from here. He is a wonderful singer and we're really proud of him up here. He writes his own material but has chosen two old classics to spotlight so far: "The Ring of Fire" and "Kiss an Angel Good Morning". I hope he modernizes his material soon or sings some of his own songs. They are awesome too.

05 Epiphone MM-30E/AS Mandolin
03 Taylor 414ce
73 Guild D-40

Dreaming of an 810CES in Cocobolo

Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth;
Break forth into song and sing praises!
Psalm 98:4

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion