The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 06-02-2014, 08:35 PM
Charter Member

Default Cincinnati GC awesome experience

I had some business in Cincinnati the weekend after our anniversary so we made it a business/anniversary trip. I bought a 60 minute massage for my bride and lo and behold right across the road was a GC. It was Friday night at 5:30 and I had the acoustic room to myself. Played a number of very nice Martins and Taylors, but my favorite was a 314ce. I've had numerous chances to play some Taylors that were more expensive but I would have gladly brought that one home. I think that was the nicest GC I've visited. Maybe it was because I had the room to myself? I also played one very nice Seagull and a couple of Gibsons. All in all I thought it was a good selection and I didn't see the usual corroded strings and out of tune guitars. I would certainly go back if I were in the area.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:37 PM

I've heard great things recently about the Madison, WI Guitarget as well.

http://www.sandyandina.com

-------------------------
Gramann Rapahannock, 7 Taylors, 4 Martins, 2 Gibsons, 2 V-A, Larrivee Parlour, Gretsch Way Out West, Fender P-J Bass & Mustang, Danelectro U2, Peavey fretless bass, 8 dulcimers, 2 autoharps, 2 banjos, 2 mandolins, 3 ukes

I cried because I had no shoes.....but then I realized I won’t get blisters.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion