The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 05-09-2011, 03:25 PM

Default Should I jump on this deal?

I can get a slightly used DN4 for approximately the same price of a new DN3. I like both models, just trying to decide which way to go.

Last edited by sirplayalot; 05-09-2011 at 05:04 PM. Reason: no price discussion rule
Old 05-09-2011, 03:41 PM

First I must say that quoting prices is something that is frowned on in the forum, so if it gets xxxxx'd, don't take it personally as it happens a lot of us that did not did not know. I have owned several Taylors and find them to be wonderful guitars with a very particular sound; however, there are so many other specimens out there to discover, each with a very unique sound. The process of discovery is fantastic (but expensive). I'd suggest looking at as many online sources as you can find to see if the price is in line with this particular guitar (this includes e-bay for a ballpark figure). Search this forum to see if a similar item is listed here. Above all, enjoy the process--this is a lifestyle!! Best of luck.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion