The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 11-13-2014, 02:19 PM

Smile Taylor GS Mini Mahogany vs Cort L450c

Hello everyone. I have read reviews and I know they are out there but I was hoping to get some fresh advice or some old advice I missed. I have been searching for about a month for an all mahogany small body acoustic guitar. No Parlors. The smallest I would go is the Taylor Mini Hog. The Cort L450 has awesome reviews but like other people I am too scared to order a guitar that I am not able to play in person before buying. I am in the Chicago area and they are nowhere to be seen or heard of. I have played the Taylor Mini Hog and enjoy it but I love the size of the Cort because I am a Martin 000-15 fanatic but can not afford one. So please just keep out ideas of Martins. It will just hurt me more. So if anyone can give some thought on these two guitars, or any other small body mahoganies to check out I would love to hear about them. Price range is 300 dollars or below. Or something higher if its a guitar I may be able to find on craigslist. Let me know. Thank you!!!
Old 11-13-2014, 02:25 PM

Go for the Taylor GS mini, it's a sweet and cheap killer

Furch OM 32 SM
Cordoba Maple Fusion 14
Jackson US Soloist
Esp Horizon NT-2

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
cort, mahogany, small body, taylor