The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 11-13-2014, 01:46 PM

Default Taylor tip.

Just thought I'd pass this on.This may I got my first 12 fret(522e).Now and again I got slight string buzz and funny overtones.I checked the usual suspects,tuners,etc.Even Taylor looked at it fret dress etc.When I took out the battery it was gone.It came the original battery from the USA.When I changed the battery with one I got in uk it was a tighter fit and problems solved.It just shows same battery and brand but slightly different.By the way this a great allrounder guitar(all hog).

Last edited by DAVE 57; 11-13-2014 at 01:53 PM.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:38 PM

Default Battery issue

Yes. Believe it or not, there is no "standard" for battery dimensions or performance. If you look you'll see the occasional thread about someone who changed batteries and now can't get them out of the guitar/holder.

Not only that, but you folks across the pond even call the different sizes by the wrong names

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion