The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 04-29-2018, 11:01 AM
Charter Member

Evan, my X10N was made and delivered at the same time as your X10 OSN. It has the lighter made-for-nylon sound board, maybe the same as yours.

I also had a Rainsong NP12 which I sold. The X10N was competitive with that guitar. I preferred the neck and extra fret access on the X10N and didn't need two nylon guitars. I really liked the bass on the NP12 and I am reminded of that sound with the Savoy.

The X10N is "on vacation" but it will be back for a visit with new strings (same as on the Savoy) in the near future.
Old 04-29-2018, 02:51 PM
Guest 928

Strumalot;

I still have the RS nylon Parlor and the 10-OSN--my intent was to eliminate one or the other, but they are both still here.

If your nylon 10 has the new face and if the steel Savoy compares well then Joe has created a wonderment. I look forward to your report.
Old 04-29-2018, 03:39 PM

Currently I too is one of those wonderment wonderers. (But just this once.)
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 04-29-2018, 05:45 PM
Guest 928

Mr. K;

That's what you tell all those beautiful ladies in your photos. It is a good line, a wonderer of wonderments. Darn hard to resist. Probable a genetic thing.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber