The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-20-2010, 06:36 PM
Charter Member

Default Martin Clinic in Chicago

Hello all. I'm new to AGF and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mike and I'm the guitar manager at Naperville Music, a high end guitar and full line music store about 50 miles west of Chicago.

We're an authorized dealer for Martin, Taylor, Gibson, Fender, PRS, Guild, Gretsch, New Orleans, Grosh, Epiphone, Alvarez/Yairi, Warwick, Marshall, Vox, Victoria, Peavey, Yamaha, Kawai, and many more lines. We do a lot with new, used, trades, and consignments on high end guitars/amps and see great custom pieces coming in all the time.

For any local Martin enthusiasts, we'll be hosting a Martin Custom Shop clinic here at the store this coming Thursday, April 22 at 7:00. We'll have Ed Golden and Steve Strong from Martin here with a bunch of custom quoted guitars. They'll be going over different bracing patterns, neck joints, tone woods, custom specs, etc. It's free and should be a good time if you're available.

Best,

Mike

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion