The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 11-24-2003, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LOTF
The tour is well-worth doing but keep in mind that you will be led into temptation....
hehehehehe

yes indeed... i took a tour back in May or June (i forget when), and it was truly worth seeing our favourite geetars being birthed to life and being in the presence of the artistes who make it happen

it was REALLY tempting to "borrow" one of the finished Taylors, but theres no way you could hehe

as for the tour starting at 1pm sharp, that too is correct. i called the Factory when my buddy and i were driving down from LA County and we met ourselves with some unusual traffic some 20 miles away from San Diego city. the Taylor receptionist told me that there was some freak accident involving a large crane near a freeway junction, so that slowed us down a bit. but thankfully, we got there in time
TGF #66

2008 Taylor 714ce
2008 Taylor 914ce (mine but on a temporary "loan" to my dad )
1999 Taylor 310 9906100xx ex-owner
1999 Taylor 310 9911310xx ex-owner

Eu sou brasileiro-coreano com muito orgulho!
Old 11-24-2003, 12:18 PM
Anticipation Junkie

Quote:
Originally posted by Jarvis
Thanks...I'd love to get a picture with BOB TAYLOR...
Here's the link to my pic with Bob on this past Oct. 10th. The link goes to the member photo gallery hosted by Rejoice! Music, 1st pic on the page.

Me & Bob Taylor
Old 11-24-2003, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TheTaylor310

as for the tour starting at 1pm sharp, that too is correct. i called the Factory when my buddy and i were driving down from LA County and we met ourselves with some unusual traffic some 20 miles away from San Diego city. the Taylor receptionist told me that there was some freak accident involving a large crane near a freeway junction, so that slowed us down a bit. but thankfully, we got there in time
Oh man, I remember that day. I was substituting in a 2/3 combination. Half of my class was tardy (not marked tardy because of the circumstances). One teacher didn't get to school until 2.5 hours after school started (several others were 30-60 minutes late) and her students were divided between the 5 other 3rd grade classes until she arrived.

I'm pretty sure the traffic was pretty much cleared up around noon ... but that morning it was worse than LA traffic (and I'm glad I didn't have to be in it since the school I went to was only about 4 miles away).

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion