The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecguitar44 View Post
So you haven't even been reading the thread but decided to make disparaging comments and make fun of people?
Not the whole thread because after pages upon pages of the same back and forth, golly gee whiz, so sorry that I haven't read all 39 freakin pages to form an opinion and ask a few reps. My sincerest apologies I didn't make my opinion and thought process the way you chose to, however after the first 20+ pages it was starting to get to be the same ol same ol here. So my apologies I skipped ahead to the end and back read a few pages of the same thing. I'll be sure to not form opinions after the first 200-300 posts and wait until I get 800 into it to see if anything has changed.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjFuzzyMcPickle View Post
Not the whole thread because after pages upon pages of the same back and forth, golly gee whiz, so sorry that I haven't read all 39 freakin pages to form an opinion and ask a few reps. My sincerest apologies I didn't make my opinion and thought process the way you chose to, however after the first 20+ pages it was starting to get to be the same ol same ol here. So my apologies I skipped ahead to the end and back read a few pages of the same thing. I'll be sure to not form opinions after the first 200-300 posts and wait until I get 800 into it to see if anything has changed.
Apology accepted.

And thank you for showing restraint and only posting after 800 posts.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongwriterFan View Post
Thanks to Larry Pattis and gstar for their commentary, and especially to John Thomas.

However, they've each said things that are contradictory to each other (at least IMO). Which illustrates that these laws/regulations/etc are ANYTHING but "simple".

And it's certainly not clear to me whether the burden of proof lies with the gov't or with the individual (both points of view have been expressed by people who seem to sincerely believe what they're saying based on careful analysis). Experience, however, would lead me to believe that the burden of proof lies NOT with the government (even though it SHOULD be).
give it a rest, already... please?
max
Old 06-04-2014, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecguitar44 View Post
Ah. Good point. I guess there's no reason to ever leave the good ol' USofA.

If it's so laughable and funny...why bother participating to just point out what you perceive to be over reactions? Especially when there is still obvious concern and disagreement from several purveyors of BRW instruments? What's your angle?
What's your angle ecguitar?
Are you a purveyor of BRW instruments?
Or are you just commenting like DJFuzzyMcPickle?
This is an internet forum.
Let's use what we can and leave the rest behind.
Or not.
max
Old 06-04-2014, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjz View Post
What's your angle ecguitar?
Are you a purveyor of BRW instruments?
Or are you just commenting like DJFuzzyMcPickle?
This is an internet forum.
Let's use what we can and leave the rest behind.
Or not.
max
I'm trying to have discourse on the topic.

No angle...just want to educate myself.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjz View Post
give it a rest, already... please?
When the matter has been settled to my satisfaction, I will.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:40 PM
*mahoganut*

When the posters all start addressing each other instead of the topic, we have to close even important, interesting threads.

This one has clearly run its course.

Thanks all.

Phil
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion