The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 07-08-2003, 12:10 PM

Default Sounds of the TGF: Vol. 1

Hello all,

As some of you know, I am one of the younger guys out here (16 on the 29th! ) and I build computers for a job. I saw a thread about wanting to post mp3's somewhere where people could all come and listen to them. Well, I have thought of another idea. I could use my services for everyone, and get some mp3s from some of you, and make a CD (possibly 2) for the TGF of songs from Taylors played by TGF members. Call it the "Sounds of the TGF: Vol. 1"

I could collect mp3's from people and put them on a CD, and make a copy for everyone interested.

So, is there any interest on getting the TGF their own CD? I personally would like to hear some of the talant we have on here!

If you are interested, and would like me to do this, please post your support here. Once I find out if people are interested, people can either send their mp3s over email (if they are small enough), give me a link to where it may be on the web, or sent in the mail.

Cheers!
Aaron J. Keefer
2003 Taylor 314ce-L1 Gloss Hawaiian Koa
2003 Taylor 214-L3 Maranatha Limited
2007 Epiphone Les Paul Junior
2006 Taylor Baby Maple Limited
2003 Taylor Baby
2000 Ibanez PF-6NT
1995 Crestwood Guitar
Old 07-08-2003, 12:33 PM
Guitar Gourmet

Hi, Aaron.

It's a good idea, but one which has already happened. We've had two Taylor Forum CDs so far and are in the planning stages of a third. I'd suggest you email forum administrator JR Rogers about them. His email address is at the bottom of each page under "Contact Us".

Bob

THE MUSICIAN'S ROOM (my website)

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion