The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-01-2007, 09:48 PM

Maybe I should be!?! I figure if I work my butt off and progress to where I think it would be justifiable, then I'll custom order something. Plus that will give me more time along the way to determine just what it is that would make the perfect fit for me. As of now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my new GS sounds as good as the GSMC I first played - or better. It just had a sound that wrapped me up in it. I don't see why the one I purchased won't do the same thing. Now to keep my kids 10 feet away at all times, and have nothing they can throw in their hands......
Sure miss my GSMC......
Old 04-01-2007, 09:51 PM

I'm sure it'll sound great!

If I'd ordered stock, and without the ES, I could've almost got the GSMS and GSMC for the same price as my custom GS-MS.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongwriterFan View Post
I'm sure it'll sound great!

If I'd ordered stock, and without the ES, I could've almost got the GSMS and GSMC for the same price as my custom GS-MS.
Is that the Guitarrodeo price?

Besides, what you're getting is definately a one of a kind. I never did hear a review....I'm guessing it's at your place now? Pictures, soundclips, etc.
Sure miss my GSMC......
Old 04-03-2007, 01:10 PM

Anyone know what Jim use for shipping?? UPS or USPS?
Old 04-03-2007, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jathank View Post
Anyone know what Jim use for shipping?? UPS or USPS?
I mentioned it in my post above, Jim uses UPS.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
Sorry, I didnt see it....
Anyways, I heard a door bell an hour ago, and when I ran to the door I see nothing but a USPS delivering truck passed by, so I was curious....... But thanks to you, I feel better now
Old 04-03-2007, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
Sorry, I didnt see it....
Anyways, I heard a door bell an hour ago, and when I ran to the door I see nothing but a USPS delivering truck passed by, so I was kind of curious....... But thanks to you, I feel better now
Old 04-11-2007, 09:37 AM

Thumbs up

I just purchased a GS8 with ES this past Monday (4/9). He said he didn't have any in stock but it would be a week to get one from the factory. He told me he wouldn't charge my credit card until he recieved the guitar from Taylor, a word he has kept, and I should have it by the end of next week. He is very communicative and I felt very comfortable with this being my first Taylor purchase. Even without seeing the guitar I would definitely buy from him again.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun_GS_ES View Post
I just purchased a GS8 with ES this past Monday (4/9). He said he didn't have any in stock but it would be a week to get one from the factory. He told me he wouldn't charge my credit card until he recieved the guitar from Taylor, a word he has kept, and I should have it by the end of next week. He is very communicative and I felt very comfortable with this being my first Taylor purchase. Even without seeing the guitar I would definitely buy from him again.
Hhmmm, I had never heard of Guitar Rodeo before, perhaps I will stop by some time and check out the store since I am so close
Old 04-12-2007, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpentatonic View Post
Hhmmm, I had never heard of Guitar Rodeo before, perhaps I will stop by some time and check out the store since I am so close
I was talking to Jim yesterday. I'm not sure the size of his store. I'm guessing it might not be too large. He says that the majority of his sales are internet sales. Probably 90% are people on this forum!
Old 04-12-2007, 11:05 AM

jathank,

Did you receive your guitar yet? I have been following this thread, but did not see that you have the guitar.

If you have the tracking number, you can go to the UPS web site and find out where it is in their system.

http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html
Old 04-12-2007, 11:16 AM

Haha, I didn't even know about Guitar Rodeo until this thread and the showroom is no more than 10 minutes away from me. Sounds like he does good business, but if anyone ever needs me to, I can make a stop down there to see what is up, heck, I'll probably have to make a trip over there early next week just to say hello!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion