The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 10-22-2009, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarpman View Post
You heard wrong, every one we had go through the store were flawless. Excellent guitars, I have not had one complaint yet.

Ted
The one I had, had finish problems, but no other problems I could see.

Martin 00-18V (sitka/hog) Taylor GCce 12-fret LTD (all koa) Gibson Keb Mo (adi/hog) Cervantes Crossover I (cedar/pe) Breedlove Oregon Parlor LTD (all myrtle) Journey OF-660 (carbon fiber) Radial ToneBone PZ-Pre TC Helicon Play Acoustic Singular Sound Beat Buddy HK Audio Lucas Nano 608i Bose S1 Pro

Last edited by dragonfly66; 10-22-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Reno View Post
I unfolded it, tightened the nut on the neck heel and strummed it - it was in tune after having been folded up in it's case. That was pretty amazing to me.
For the short time I had one, after clicking the neck back in place, it was NEVER in tune. It was close, but had to be tuned before playing. Even in the youtube video they say, "...and it is still in tune" when you can clearly hear that it is out of tune. Now I have to say that I didn't expect it to be in tune and I wasn't disappointed because it doesn't really stay in tune, only close.

Martin 00-18V (sitka/hog) Taylor GCce 12-fret LTD (all koa) Gibson Keb Mo (adi/hog) Cervantes Crossover I (cedar/pe) Breedlove Oregon Parlor LTD (all myrtle) Journey OF-660 (carbon fiber) Radial ToneBone PZ-Pre TC Helicon Play Acoustic Singular Sound Beat Buddy HK Audio Lucas Nano 608i Bose S1 Pro

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion