The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 02-15-2011, 07:52 PM

Default Raven Labs PMB-1

I have a Raven Labs PMB-1 but can't find the ac power cord at the moment. Does anyone know what I can use as a replacement or where to find one?
Old 02-15-2011, 07:58 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdef1949 View Post
I have a Raven Labs PMB-1 but can't find the ac power cord at the moment. Does anyone know what I can use as a replacement or where to find one?
Radio Shack will hook you right up. Just bring the PMB with you. I bought a cord from RS to run my PMB and True Blue from the same wall wart.
Guitars; Esteban -"Tribute to Paula Abdul L.E." Arturo Fuente- Cigar Box"Hand Made" First Act-"Diamond Bling" Main Street- "Flaming Acoustic" Silvertone-"Paul Stanley Dark Star" Daisy Rock- "Purple Daze"
Old 02-17-2011, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tele1111 View Post
Radio Shack will hook you right up. Just bring the PMB with you. I bought a cord from RS to run my PMB and True Blue from the same wall wart.
Thanks, I will check them out! Can it really be that simple?
Old 02-17-2011, 07:52 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdef1949 View Post
Hi pdef…
I've used a Raven since 2005, and only change the batteries about once every 9-10 months and I use it weekly.

I feel no need for a power supply. In fact the thing that primarily separates it from my DTAR Solstice preamp is the ability to run it without a power supply.

Baby #1.1
Baby #1.2
Baby #02
Baby #03
Baby #04
Baby #05

Larry's songs...

…Just because you've argued someone into silence doesn't mean you have convinced them…
Old 02-17-2011, 01:02 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljguitar View Post
Hi pdef…
I've used a Raven since 2005, and only change the batteries about once every 9-10 months and I use it weekly.

I feel no need for a power supply. In fact the thing that primarily separates it from my DTAR Solstice preamp is the ability to run it without a power supply.

Larry speaks the truth. I did buy the connection cord, but really havent used it other than to make sure it works. I never really thought about it until Larry bought it up. I have been running on battery power on both for about a year. Not weekly, but close.
Guitars; Esteban -"Tribute to Paula Abdul L.E." Arturo Fuente- Cigar Box"Hand Made" First Act-"Diamond Bling" Main Street- "Flaming Acoustic" Silvertone-"Paul Stanley Dark Star" Daisy Rock- "Purple Daze"
Old 02-17-2011, 01:36 PM

I can't remember his name, I think it's Mario who used to work at Raven Labs. I found his email address through this forum I think. At any rate he sent me a power supply for my PMB II about four years ago for free. I lost the address unfortunately.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion