The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 08-24-2016, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesore View Post
i'd gladly pay to have it perfect; but why won't Martin take of it ? they say it is correct .not to you guys; not to me! i hope someone from Martin reads this thread.i paid an awful lot of money for this beatiful guitar!
Anybody who truly inspected these fret ends I've experienced, and heard many others have experienced, would know these guitars need refretting. The problem is obvious. Maybe their fret finishing man just has some bad days intermittently. Or, maybe their specs just don't fit certain players. But anybody who does some aggressive pull-off work or vibrato on the top string IS going to have problems with these I have and have seen.

But, if Martin is telling you it's not their problem, maybe you need to move on to something spec'd more to your needs.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion