The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2014, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
I went into a local music store yesterday played a cedar topped Bedell guitar and if the neck had another name on it the guitar would of been thousand's. It truly sounded deeper than my Gs-7 I owned. I finally see/hear what all the noise is around these guitars. I was shaking my head in disbelief the whole time, neck felt great,sound was amazing and the guitar itself was stunning to look at.

I can't imagine picking one up for the blowout sale price.... you guy's must feel like you hit the lottery. Congrats to all and for those who haven't played one try one out they are really incredible.
I often feel like I hit the jackpot. I went home during lunch to get in some guitar time and I left shaking my head. The MB-28-G that I got from AMS exceeds my expectations nearly two months after it was delivered.

I put EJ16's on it and liked what I was able to get from it. I have elixir nano web lights on now and I'm happy. Last a long time.
Old 09-27-2014, 11:45 AM

Is there an OM cutaway with rosewood back and sides that has barn door electronics? If so, would anyone be interested in trading for the spruce rosewood cutaway with the Matrix VT system? I understand it's a better pickup system, but I like control over the eq on the guitar. If not, I'll just use my Fishman Platinum pro outboard.
Old 09-27-2014, 12:17 PM
Charter Member

Since this thread has gone way over 300 posts, which is hard on the server, I am closing this thread and starting a continuation thread here: http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/f...10#post4150710

Sorry for the inconvenience...

- Glenn

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
all solid, bedell