The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 09-22-2015, 01:34 PM

Default 94' Takamine guitars models - price comparison

Hi All,
i found a two 94' Takamine guitars for sale and really need your help, as i wanted so much a Tak long time ago, but not the best moment for my budget and I have to spend wisely...

Takamine ESF-10C (Santa Fe) dreadnought body with the turquoise inlay at 12th fret with and older Takamine preamp system - 4 sliders (low mid high, volume). Open bright/mid sound and bite in the PA system.

Takamine NP-25C (Jumbo body) with accuracoustic preamp. 250 USD more for this model. I think plugged into the PA have a goodbite too, but i expected louder sound and more bass for its jumbo body type.

Could you please advise if you know at least one of these guitars? Is it worthy to pay 250 usd more for the jumbo model?? What do you think about both preamps if you know them?

Actually the dealer has another NP-25C but the preamp doesn't work properly and i could have it for a 700 USD

Thanks in advance for any info!
Best regards

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion