The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 03-08-2013, 12:39 PM

Default The Podium - good shop, good guys

Took my Collings CW into the Podium to have a little buzzing addressed. The guys took their time with it, asked a bunch of good questions then took care of the issue at no charge.
The internet has given us lots of access to many good things but I’m glad to have a brick & mortar resource staffed by friendly and knowledgeable people to go to (plus its stocked with lots of great guitars). A trip to the Podium is always worthwhile; don’t pass it up if you’re in town. If you’re not in town, the good old internet isn’t a bad place to start before calling the shop for more detail on whatever you need to know.
Glen
Old 03-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Charter Member

Never set foot in the place but have bought from them...you're right...they are good people to deal with. A first class establishment.

Dogs Welcome......People Tolerated!
Old 03-08-2013, 12:42 PM

Haven't been there since 82. The folks were pretty cool back then, too.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:48 PM

Just bought my 1950 ( Birth Year) 0-18 on Layaway from them. They've been great to deal with.They are also willing to try to sell one for me on consignment with a 10% fee since I bought a guitar from them.Haven't seen that at too many stores.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:53 PM

Love the Podium! I've given them a lot of my money over the Years, for good reason.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion