The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 11-09-2016, 01:00 PM

Question Takamine HG502C

Hello everyone, I'm looking at purchasing another guitar. It's a Takamine Classical from 2004 and the model number is HG502C which I got off of the label in the sound hole. I have three Takamines already that I have purchased new over the years and am familiar with the Takamine.com web site. I checked in their list of "Vintage" guitars that shows photos and specifications of all the guitar models that they have manufactured in the past. It wasn't listed there. I have also checked throughout the internet for information and can't find anything. I also can't find any information on what the HG stands for. The G is probably for "G series" but what is the "H" mean. I've checked all of the internet site for that also. I am appealing to the forum to find out if anyone has one, or knows anything about them. There don't seem to be many Classical Takamines out there but I have seen a few over the years. I would appreciate your help. Thank you, Walt

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
classical takamine guitar