The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 10-06-2000, 11:31 AM

Talking Well after six months of looking and playing...

I bought an 814CE...very nice! It has the new neck design as well. I went in looking for the 814CE, but after playing the one on the wall i was starting to change my mind until they went down and pulled a new one out. Sounds fantastic, though I think the strings have to age a few days/weeks before i can get a little more mellow recording sound while retaing that great overall sound. I've always noticed I don't always like the sound of brand new strings on any guitar, is it just me?

This guitar will keep me smiling for years to come!
Old 10-06-2000, 05:09 PM

Thumbs up

Hello Chris,
Good luck with your new guitar. I know what you mean about second guessing regarding models. But, when you find the right one you just "KNOW". Enjoy!
Paul P
Old 10-08-2000, 07:46 AM

Talking

Chris,

Congrats on the 814ce. A friend of mine has an 815ce that blows me away every time I play it. In fact my dealer told me he just got an 814ce in, so now I have to stay away from the store for a while, not in the mood for a divorce...

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion