The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 02-15-2001, 01:24 AM

Post $$$

I much would I pay for a 955, I can't find the price anywhere on the net. Its a beautiful guitar and I was wonderin how much I am going have to part with to have her? Ballpark estimates or does anyone know the retail price? Thanks.

------------------
got a garden of songs where i grow all my thoughts, wish i could harvest one or two for some small talk.
Old 02-15-2001, 02:02 AM

Exclamation

We're not trying to be obtuse but one of the forum rules is that we don't talk retail pricing.

You can get the retail price from Taylor.

Try one of the stores that has been mentioned already for real pricing

------------------
George Wilson
Old 02-15-2001, 09:16 AM
I know that one

Welcome -

If you peruse the boards, you will find several posts here that refer to Taylor's internet policy. They don't allow internet sales or pricing by their distributors. Other than calling a distributor, like Buff Bros. (as someone mentioned) you can get a fairly good indication of pricing from the listings on eBay. It's also a good place to pick up a good value Taylor. Taylor owners typically take excellent care of their axes. Good luck and have fun with your search. Play them all.
Old 02-15-2001, 10:19 AM

Imperfectly,

Try contacting the folks at www.elderly.com . They're great about customer service, returns, and have very competitive prices. Both of my Taylor's came from them, and I'm sure they can help you out.

------------------
ihs' Gear
Old 02-15-2001, 12:45 PM
Jim

A couple of more places that I've found to be worth checking are:
http://www.appalachianbluegrass.com/ http://www.chucklevins.com/

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion