The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 07-18-2003, 05:29 PM

Default New "auction" TRC

Just got my new Capt. Bill TRC. I was the lucky winner of the 500 series in the recent "auction". Thanks to Capt. Bill, and all on the Forum. I hope it helps JW in some small way, and I look forward to "talking" to him here some day soon.

By the way, I'll need some help from you guys. I have a camera now, and can get pics on the computer. As soon as I get some on here I'll need some instruction on getting them to this site.

Thanks to all,

Rick
Old 07-18-2003, 06:22 PM

Hey Rick,

congratulations of the TRC, and good on yer for helping out. I have two of Bill's TRCs and love 'em.
As far as posting pictures..... you have to have them existing on some external web-site and link to that. You can't post 'em directly to the forum. If you don't already have a host site (your internet provider might provide one) there are several free ones out there.
Hope to see your pics soon...

Yoda
Old 07-18-2003, 06:30 PM

I'll have to check with the "bird" to see if they ahve a pic site. Don't know.
I need to get some more batteries for the camera before I can get guitar pics on the computer. Used up all I had at the races last weekend.
Soon, and even some pics of the JCSM.

Rick
Old 07-19-2003, 07:46 AM

Default Re: New "auction" TRC

Quote:
Originally posted by ricks
Just got my new Capt. Bill TRC. I was the lucky winner of the 500 series in the recent "auction". Thanks to Capt. Bill, and all on the Forum. I hope it helps JW in some small way, and I look forward to "talking" to him here some day soon.

Thank you Rick. It didn't help me in a small way but a great way. Thanks to you and those like you I am back talking to my friends. The real winner was me by having friends like you. Thank you so much!! JW

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion