The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 09-20-2016, 07:41 PM
Charter Member

Thumbs up Santa Cruz FTC 40th Anniversary Instrument

I enjoyed this video demo from Peghead Nation.

When I did the tour a few weeks back they had one of these on the bench. The woods looked awesome!!!

Have a listen.

https://pegheadnation.com/instrument...h-anniversary/

High End Guitar Review Videos.
www.youtube.com/user/rockinb23
Old 09-20-2016, 11:02 PM
Charter Member

It seems the 12 they are making as 40th Anniversary models will be extremely special - even if they continue to offer the FTC as a special order. If you check the SCGC website, they list which shops are getting a FTC from them - and if any are nearby, I'd suggest seeing if you can give one a try. I really want to try a carved mahogany one -

I'm sitting here with my maple/sitka FTC from 1981, a custom made for another r&r musician that I very luckily found, and absolutely loving it - I'm anxiously looking forward to the 40th anniversary party this weekend to see a bunch of friends and let them give this old one a play as well!
Old 10-03-2016, 02:23 PM

Did anybody else flinch at 1:47?

McKnight SDG
Santa Cruz Skye 00
Santa Cruz 1929 00

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion