The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 10-27-2014, 08:24 AM

Default Glad I'm not GASsing

Just killing some time and checked out the AGF classifieds. A couple Bourgeois , a killer Huss and Dalton, a 12 fret Collings Dred, Martin D28-A, OM18V , Santa Cruz TR....... Is it just me, or is there a better selection than usual?

Last edited by KYDeadhead; 10-27-2014 at 08:49 AM.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:42 AM

It's easy to get lost in those classifieds. So many great guitars come up. I try to avoid looking to often
Old 10-27-2014, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYDeadhead View Post
Just killing some time and checked out the AGF classifieds. A couple Bourgeois , a killer Huss and Dalton, a 12 fret Collings Dred, Martin D28-A, OM18V , Santa Cruz TR....... Is it just me, or is there a better selection than usual?
From one head to another, thanks for your post in my thread! Thinking more about that guitar's history helped me settle down a bit to reconsider my options.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:46 AM

You're welcome Redbeard, I see it's not listed in your signature as being for sale. It looks like you've got plenty of nice guitars to pick from, but from what I remember about that H&D, it's one that if you got rid of and regretted you wouldn't just be able to jump on the classifieds and pick up another like it.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion