The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 07-03-2015, 05:07 PM

Default First Blue Chip pick - - -

I say first, cause, yeah, I like it - - -

Having been one of those individuals that thought that much money for a pic was pretty unreasonable, I found myself with a plastic fishing tackle container full of pics that just didn't seem right. I was always sifting thru the container compartments for a sound off my strings that was perfect - looking for glassy but classy. My three main plays at home all use different strings.

Pic came in the mail today and put it to immediate use. Like it $40 dollars plus shippings worth? Maybe not yet, but all other pics appear to have been retired for the time being with the exception of my tusc pics - they have a similar response but not as glassy.

This isn't my picture but gives you an idea of what I got -

So, maybe not my favorite just yet, but I did order one with my name on it - - - time will tell if it ends up in the tackle box but going to try it on all the guitars and a variety of strings.

Last edited by Montesdad; 07-05-2015 at 07:42 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion