The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 05-17-2021, 08:47 PM

Default Anuenue Traveler Series Rocks!

So a while back, I had a student that wanted to pick up a traveler guitar so he could practice while he goes on break. I told him to check out the Taylor GS Mini series, as I know first hand that they are pretty good travel guitars. He went to the local Guitar Center and tried a few out. He liked them enough, but was still on the fence. I casually mention this to my friend Corey Fujimoto, of Anuenue USA. He looks at me like I'm the worlds biggest ******* and says, "Bro, have him come by and try one of our traveler guitars." I had forgotten that Anuenue made a traveler series. I remember being totally impressed by their high end guitar line. To the point that I can honestly say that it gives my favorite Collings a good run for it's money! So I have my student go to their workshop and try out some guitars. He had his lesson that night and had a brand new Anuenue M20. I asked him what made him but the Anuenue right off the bat when he was on the fence about the Taylor. He just laughs and hands me the guitar. THAT **** THING WAS RIDICULOUS!!! I couldn't believe how great the guitar sounded. And for about $150 less than the Taylor. I had to call Corey and let him know how impressed I was with the guitar, and also let him know that I'd be sending my students his way in the future. If you are looking for a MINIBEAST of a traveler guitar, check out Anunue USA and talk to Corey or Kalei! Tell them Aaron sent you and tell them you want a discount. Lol! Just kidding, but ask anyway, both those dudes are so nice that they don't know how to say no. But don't tell them I told you that!
Old 12-19-2022, 02:25 PM

I just ordered an M60- Cedar/Rosewood. 24” scale which I prefer.

Super excited to get it as I have four of their ukes and they are running a holiday sale on top of it. Can’t lose!😃

Martin OOO-10E
Bristol BB-16

Over a dozen ukuleles.

My YouTube channel- https://youtube.com/c/VicSchmeltz

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion