The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 10-19-2004, 03:21 PM

Default Another humidity question...

I've owned my '91 410 for 3 months now, and I just started using the planet wave. The previous owner did not use any humidity devices. So anyway, I started with the planet wave a couple of days ago and I noticed today (no difference yesterday) that the guitar seemed to react differently. It was harder to keep in tune this morning (I strung it with Elixer's a week ago and it's stayed in tune no problem) and it seemed to have a different tone. I'm not sure I like it. Probably just need to give it more time to adjust...but anyone else have a similar experience?

Robert
Old 10-19-2004, 03:41 PM

That's what I was thinking. Thanks my friend.

"I've tasted and obtained wealth, fame and power and can testify that they do not compare to the satisfaction that I have tasted from one drop of water from the cup of Christ which has quenched my thirst."

- Malcom Muggeridge

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion