The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 12-13-2000, 02:02 AM
AGF Owner & Founder

Thumbs up New Image Gallery Update

Greetings, everyone! Just an FYI... The image gallery has been updated with some simply incredible new signature models, and our first 300 model is now added. You've gotta see these guitars! Let me know what you think!

J.R.
Old 12-13-2000, 09:28 AM

WOW! Some amazing instruments. The Kenny Loggins models are just awesome!!!

J.R., the top on the second model that you posted has to be the most amazing koa top I have ever seen. I can't imagine that there is a better looking KLSM out there.

I believe guitars are meant to be heard but, I would have a hard time diggin in on that one! I am jealous!

Congrats to the owners of all!!
Old 12-13-2000, 02:30 PM

My local Taylor Guitar dealer is on their second KLSM and they were both very nice. They sound great with the jumbo body adding whomph to the solid koa that seems lacking on smaller solid koas. Not being good enough to totally eschew looking at the finger board, I found that inlay to be distracting.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion