The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-22-2024, 11:26 PM

I have never played the Epiphone series but I own the E10ss. It is one of my favorite guitars. I have owned the E20ss also which was a nice guitar too but I prefer the E10ss. I bought a Gibson J-45 a while back because I thought I would like it better than my E10ss. I really wanted to like it more because of the difference in price. I ended up selling the Gibson because I liked the E10ss better. I really didnt like the lr baggs element pick up at all. The K&K pure mini in my E10ss put it to shame. But thats just my opinion. I have tried Standard Martin models and Taylors too. To be honest I really prefer the sound of all the Eastmans in my signature over the much more expensive Martin, Taylors,and Gibsons I have owned. I think it says alot about Eastman guitars if Bourgeois has joined with them and sends the tops they pick out to them to build the rest of the guitar and then they put their name on the headstock of the touchstone series. I cant afford a Bourgeois guitar so its pretty nice that I can own one that probably comes pretty close to a Bourgeois.

Last edited by baw3; 04-23-2024 at 08:10 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion