The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 03-03-2001, 12:49 PM

Post 2001 K14

Hello taylorforum-ites from a new member. I just received my K14 yesterday. It is so awesome! Engleman top, flamed back and sides and the sound is so balanced. This purchase came as a result of reading a post here about the 314KCE. My thanks to "trombone" for turning me on to her dealer. I set out to obtain the 314KCE and was quoted a good price. Then I asked about the K14...the guy says it's a 2001 and the price was ... I'm like "uh, let me call my wife" and a day later it arrived at my work(4 days earlier than expected). Let me tell you how miserable "acclimation time" is in the middle of the cold midwest! But when I opened it hours later and played it, the sound was so sweet! Just sold my 615 on "that auction site" to move up for a 2001 K-something. Just wanted to let you all know IT'S WORTH IT, and thanks to you all for the information exchanged here. I plan to reflect on some recent subjects about the 2001's. Taylor (and the rest of us) truly benefit from this site! I think I'm finished with TAS...but hmmm, that 2001 Cherry sunburst 614 does look pretty...let's see I could sell...
Old 03-03-2001, 01:17 PM
AGF Owner & Founder

Hey, DMZ! Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you're suffering from TAS like the rest of us! Congratulations on your new K-14. does it have a cutaway? If not, it's a pretty rare one. Hope to see you around often!

Regards,
J.R. Rogers
Old 03-03-2001, 10:38 PM

Cool

I cant begin to express my feelings about My K14C other than to say its the favorite guitar I own. I havent played the spuce top model but I sure do love my cedar top. Congrats! JW

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion