The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-24-2001, 10:30 AM

Post Chris Proctor clinics on the east coast

Hey Everyone,

I just found out that Chris Proctor is doing a bunch of clinics on the east coast over the next few weeks. (4 in Mass alone over the next week). I'm going to try to check one out.

Here is the listing.
http://www.taylorguitars.com/artists...s/proctor.html

Erm
Old 04-24-2001, 02:41 PM

Erm:
Thanks for the heads-up. I checked CP's schedule and he will also make a swing thru Colorado as well as Colo Spgs in June.

Michael

'01-514(w/o CE)
'00-BabyK
Old 04-26-2001, 12:29 AM

I caught Chris' clinic in Salt Lake City last week. It is definitely worth attending. He was very generous about answering our questions, no matter how off-the-wall. He also played several tunes off his latest CD "Under The Influence," including an amazing interpretation of the CSNY song Ohio. I also saw Chris in concert the Saturday before the clinic in a small lecture hall at the University of Utah. Excellent!!! If you enjoy fingerstyle guitar, and If Chris is performing in your area, by all means make an effort to see him. You won't regret it. Also, his new CD is highly recommended. It contains all covers done in Chris' unique style.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion