The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 08-21-2001, 08:08 AM

Post Where do you buy taylor straps and other accessories??

I would also like to know where to order a copy of the Taylor magazine wood and steel? (I think that is what it is called)
Old 08-21-2001, 08:31 AM
I know that one

A complimentary copy of Wood & Steel is sent to all registered Taylor owners each quarter. How do I get registered you say? Send in your registration card. There is also a spot on their website where you can submit your information. You will need the serial number from the label inside your guitar. Most all Taylor distributors have multiple copies of Wood & Steel in their stores or shops. So, if you're not yet a registered owner you could pick up one there. Taylorware is available online at http://www.taylorguitars.com or by mail order through a flyer that is typically included in issues of Wood & Steel.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion